I found living between these mountains my whole life to be relatively enjoyable. I find the area suitable to raise a family. I find the cost of living relatively low. I find a lot of things, and still not much at all.
I find we continue to elect the wrong people for the wrong jobs for the wrong reasons. I find that very few of the persons in politics and powerful jobs in this county are really doing it for the right reasons.
If one thinks this is all smoke an mirrors, take a look at what recently happened. One of the biggest employers leaves our area ( New Holland). The workers are left with little pay, lots of bills and no hope. Our so called leaders tell us more of the same. " We are really upset about this. We really want to get to the bottom of what happened."
Still though, most of our officials stumble out of their offices with a dazed look in their eye and ask what happened. HAVE NO FEAR HOWEVER, it is election season. So we will now begin to hear what proactive steps are going to be take to right the wrong. Take this county into a new direction...... THAT'S WHERE I COME IN!!!!
I'm so sick of hearing all of the BULL.... I've lived in this county my whole life. I KNOW who is going to help and who needs a job. I KNOW the REAL Mifflin County and I'm not afraid to expose it.
My political affiliation shouldn't matter. My name is not needed either. What should matter is that I'm one man willing to make a difference helping you make the right decisions on election day and tackling the various social issues facing us today.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment