We did get this great quote from Lewistown Borough Council Member Nelson Rieffannacht. I cant make this stuff up. Strap into your seat this is a good one..... he said, "I would much rather have my integrity than their approval." Go ahead I know this is hard to believe go ahead and read it again......
The irony here is that as a result of his actions, he is left with neither integrity or approval.
A man of integrity would stand up for those whom may not have the voice to stand up for themselves.
A man of integrity would take down the good ol' boy network.
A man of integrity would stand up for someone that is being put down and say no, not now, not on my watch.
A man of integrity does not go simply with the vocal majority.
A man of integrity does the right thing, he resigns when people ask him to.
Do the right thing Mr. Reiffannacht resign, thats the only way for you to get approval you so desperately desire.
1 comment:
Integrity...please, we cannot use that word in the same sentence as Nelson Rieffanacht!
Please Nelson..resign!
Post a Comment