Blogger Blogger where have you gone..... I am still here my faithful readers.
Why haven't you written anything? Nothing to write. I have seen in the open line some of the things I have reported have gotten picked up. I think it is interesting, people say no one reads this blog, well it looks like someone does...
On average, I get about 1,700 views a day. Of these views, 90% are in Pennsylvania. Of the 1,700 views, on average 300 are unique views, meaning they are viewing for the first time. 70% of viewers to this blog stay on for longer than a half hour.
I got an interesting sheet from a teacher friend of mine. Looks like they are pointing the membership of the local union towards the four members of the CHANG ticket. I haven't gotten the sheet from her yet but I expect to get it tomorrow and share some of my thoughts with you. Apparently the union interviewed all but one of the candidates and gave a breakdown of the interviews to the members. I am going to get this information and see what these candidates had to say to the union.
Any way, the BLOGGER IS ALIVE AND WELL....
Keep on reading,
Mifflin County Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHEW.............. I thought you were taken by the "good ole' boys club of MCSD to shut you up.
You have a great blog here. Many businesses turn to you and depend on your comentary on issues for their votes and facts.
We have so much corrupt issues in our district. One of our principals will be retiring under force because of tooooo many grievences against her; however, she yet again, un professionally demonstrated how to take care of our children with needs. She did a dance around her building in front of a parent and many teachers because she had the child removed from her school.... he was a nuicance to her. OUR district is doing nothing about it BECAUSE she is retiring and so is her boss == not worth the hassle........
She was reported to her administration. NOTHING HAPPENED !!!!
Get on this blogger this is a true factual story...... EXPOSE OUR CORRUPTION OF IGNORANCE !!!!
Way to go anonymous...It's long overdue for the district to force the retirement of this principle! She has had a knack of talking out both sides of her mouth to her benefit and fit the occasion. Then deny that she ever made any of the statements. Problem is she didn't remember what she would say or perhaps even lie! She has been a known problem to the district for far too many years at a salary far more than she was worth for all the heartache and feathers she has ruffled over the years (her words)but feels she never made any mistakes or bad decisions. Now we all know everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Hope this forced retirement makes for a better district....
Talk about a bunch of hypocrites. Now the principle that was forced into retirement has now been nominated for the person of the month for their integrity and professionalism.
I guess her "RAIN DANCE", shows the wholeness,sincerity,honesty and professionalism needed for such an honor!
Sounds like the admin needs to clean house with a few more forced retirements or at least mental evaluations on some of their staff.
WOW...sounds as though the principle in question is a very cretinous person.
Well, the forced into retirement principle has done it again!
She reprimanded two of the teachers today for dealing with an emergency.
The reason: they did not ask her permission to take care of what was an emergency issue with one of the teachers family member.
Now tell us how she can be in control of an emergency when she was not even in the building, but at an all day meeting away from what she has made a "Hostile Environment".
Perhaps she has a snake in the building making mountains out of mole hills when some of these issues arise and causing great damage to the morale of the staff.
This staff was always a very harmonous group before this principle was at the helm.
The end of the school year cannot come fast enough to say goodbye to this problem administrative person.
And lastly, this is a person that was nominated for person of the month for her integrity and professionalism...I don't think so - she is deserving of NOTHING!!
Post a Comment