The following two people are absolute must votes. The two officially endorsed candidates of Mifflin County Online are as follows:
1.)Dr. Mike Lewis
2.)Mr. Jeff Adams
Dr. Lewis and Mr. Adams have the Energy and Experience needed to bring our district to the next level. I think at times, Mr. Adams has had a difficult time, but he has persevered. I have recently talked to him at a school event and he was really on message. I heard him at the debate and he had great ideas about alternate funding, I just thought he could have explained it better. Dr. Lewis is eloquent. Want someone that is accessible to the voters? How about posting your phone number on your campaign signs! That takes courage, and he should be applauded. Why these two? Well, they have done the best job and speak to what I am concerned about. Dr. Lewis brings plenty of experience. He knows budgets and how to work with them. He knows what programs can be cut, and what ones should NOT be cut. Unlike the two members of the, " Ticket to Chang_" whom recently voted to CUT, that's right, CUT library and Art from the elementary curriculum, who needs that right? Idiots.
So what about my two other votes? Well, that's up to you my friends. I really can't make the decision. So you get to chose two, in no particular order.
1.) Mari Helen Hower- Some good ideas. Has met a lot of people. I e-mail her quite a bit and I believe she would do a great job. I think she may be influenced by some current board members and by some current school administrators. Overall, her heart is in the right place. Her ideas may be misguided because by her own admition, she is young in this process. I think if she got the position, her eyes would really open to some of the challenges we face.
2.) Mar Lou Sigler- Ok, I haven't met her. Haven't even talked to her. But she talks her mind. Anyone that has the courage to say that she couldn't support Union Elementary 100% really has some courage. At least she is honest and truthful.
3.) Phil Nash- Say it aint so Joe. Yeah, Phil has been on since Christ was in school, but at least hes got experience. He is really interested in what he feels is best for the children and the people of Mifflin County. Now I believe some of these things are misguided, I think there is more to education than making budget cuts. Phil stood up for the new school. I think the new school was a bad idea. But, I respect his view and his courage to stand up for what he believes in.
So how about a prediction from the blogger?
1.) Adams
2) Lewis
3.) Hower
4.) Nash
5.) Sigler
6.) Harpster
7.) Parkes
8.) Sharp
9.) Hurlbert <----- Is he still running??
Lets touch on some other races....
Tammy Hunter wins a close race.
Arron Gingrich, hope I spelled that right, Wins in a LANDSLIDE.
Peachy, whose first name is apparently Pick, wins and has a difficult general.
Steele, wins a very close race for Sheriff.
These are my thoughts. I am right or I could be wrong!
GET OUT AND VOTE!!!
ADAMS AND LEWIS
REAL change for Mifflin County!
ADAMS AND LEWIS
REAL change for Mifflin County!
Thanks for Reading,
Mifflin County Blog
7 comments:
So much for your 'thousands' of readers that are all so interested in your endorsements. Hah!
If you stand on your head and read your predictions, they turned out correct!
BLOGGER -
YOU TRIED TO EDUCATE YOUR READERS AND MAKE CHANGE.
I HAVE ONE STATEMENT :
MIFFLIN COUNTY YOU GOT WHAT YOU VOTED FOR !!!
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TOO:
UNION STAYS OPEN (WHEW)................................AND....................???????
VOTERS + SCHOOL BOARD = RAGER CAMP
Is it possible that Jeff Adams and "The Blogger" are one and the same? Both seen to think Jeff is the best thing since sliced bread and both have been terribly wrong when it comes to anything but the simplest of facts.
Just my thoughts.
Sorry you got it wrong Blogger. The people that voted the ticket probably don't have computers or no how to use them. This is Mifflin County, armpit of Pennsylvania
I can assure you that I am not the blogger.
Funny how no one hears from the blogger after his ENDORSEMENTS and all his rantings from the weeks before are wrong....I agree with the previous entry...probably the same person, or if not, someone close to him. The blogger is probably off pouting with him and Lewis.
Post a Comment