Friday, January 23, 2009
The Flu
Hey all, I have not died. I just wanted to drop in and thank everyone for all of the e-mails I have received. I have gotten a horrible flu bug. I was in and out of the hospital for the last ten days. But, I am feeling a little better and my posts will be more frequent. I really do apologise to all of my loyal readers, this was clearly something out of my control. I do intend to follow up on some missed stories for those of you that e-mailed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If we were still back in the Good Ole Days , We may have seen your name in the Lewistown Sentinel in the Admissions and discharges at the Hospital . We could have even sent you a get well card. Since we live in this news blackout area , we had no idea what happened to you. Even though nothing ever happened here by putting the names in the paper and you have a choice to keep it out , we are not allow to know you were there . If you lived down the road only 12 miles and went to another Hospital instead of Lewistown , it would be ok to put your name in the newspaper , I guess them people are not as violent as they are here in Mifflin County. Glad your back but this Flu seems to hang on and when you think you have it beat , then it's back .
Thank - you , everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will pray for you .
Post a Comment