Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm not Dead....YET

Well, just when I thought I was out, it pulled me back in. I really thought I had the flu bug beat, but it came back...again....for the third time. Man it is really a nasty bug this year. Any way, I haven't been completely dead. I am keeping tabs on all of the local announcements and who is going to be running for each race. A little while ago, I created a post about the Mifflin County School Board. I was asking if people had any information to send it in. I was overwhelmed with responses. However, since this is an election year, I am going to attempt to find out who the best representatives for the people will be.

The first person to enter officially the race, Mr. Jeff Adams seems like a rather nice man. Fairly young, has an interest in a succeeding school district and seems to bring some fresh ideas. I am interested if he has any friends on the board and aside from getting the apparent teacher backing, how he feels on different issues. I have sent Mr. Adams a survey for him to fill out and return to the blog. If he does do it I will post the entire survey here on the blog.


Please stay tuned, and thanks for all the well wishes.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mifflin County Blog said...

I would let the above post to go again, if they use something to qualify their comment. Just calling someone a name is not a comment. If you could back it up with an example of how they are a "kid" then I will allow it... Thanks for reading, stay tuned.


Mifflin COunty Blog

Anonymous said...

Do you have access to get arcives from the Sentinel ? If so , you will be able to read for youself why I said Jeff Adams is a MySpace kid. The article about Jeff's experience on MySpace was published in that article dated Feb 2, 2007 Friday. The article mentioned that he had an invitation to a bachelor party that used sexually explicit language on his MySpace account. I won't go into the whole article but you can find it on that date of the Sentinel .

Anonymous said...

To further comment on Mr. Adams wasn't he the one , because he lost the commissioner race he would not take his signs down and they seem to stay up forever after the election was over. Probably for spite.

Anonymous said...

Someone from the republican committee posted that on his myspace and Nelson Rieffinact was the one who made the fuss about it. If that is all you have on someone who has devoted alot of time to the community you should get a hobby. Jeff used to be a missionary and has a family its very clear you know nothing abut him.

Anonymous said...

jeff was setup by the good old boys network. he had to much going for him, and nelly and the boys but a stop to it. nelson the county chairman had a sign for kemmler and lisa in his yard. lynn swann,rick,casey,and rendell all had myspace accounts to try and reach young voters. jeff just pushed the good old boys to far.