Don't close the Reeds Gap State Park Pool. I know its easy for me to say, "Don't close it." when I really don't use it all that much, but still, it shouldn't be closed. Why is it that the space has to go empty? Just a big field. Why not demolish it and put up a new pool? Get some local municipalities to put up some funds to help out with it. Also, charge an admission fee. I am sure people would be ok with having to pay something to use the pool. Perhaps, all of the money used to fund the police force could be used for the pool instead. Let's be honest the money that goes to the police force is like throwing money down the drain any way. At least if it goes to the pool everyone will get use out of it.OK I WONT START DOWN THIS PATH AGAIN.Second, what about just fixing the current pool? Again, let it go for this year only charge an admission and use that money to fix the pool. People don't mind paying for something when the know where the money is going. In the current economic climate, lots of kids aren't going to be able to take a vacation this summer. Allow them to use this pool. Appeal to the community for help. I am sure something can be done.HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
GO HAVE A GREEN BEER!!
2 comments:
We Agree We have not used the pool but we use the park and every time we are there the pools busy. Did these people even think about repairs to the pool or just easier to take it out or dose manger Rory Brwer want less to do.who do we contact?We are going to contact our state rep. anyone else we can contact?
They should open the pool but kids need to be told not to pee in it. There are way too many warm spots in public pools.
Post a Comment