Monday, March 23, 2009

The Ticket, To Chang........

I know I spelled change wrong, you'll understand why in a minute.

New rule, if your running for school board you must be smarter than a fifth grader. I took a drive around through Reedsville and saw these signs. First of all, these people are supposed to run the schools. Instead, it looks like they got a group of third graders, gave them some Mountain Dew and black spray paint and had them to do their signs. As if this weren't bad enough, they spell the word candidate wrong. So, if your running for school board, make sure that at least ONE of the 4 people you are running with know how to spell the word C-A-N-D-I-D-A-T-E-S. Honestly, reflect on this for a while......Not one of them, not single person knows how to spell, and we should trust you to run our schools? This is the funniest thing ever. Ya know, covering the police was fun, but this, this is like a dream.


I have visual proof for you...take a look.... its great..



So I just wanted to zoom in on it really quick so you get the full effect. Maybe we could get one of the C-A-N-D-I-D-A-T-E-S, to explain how this happened, better yet maybe we could get them some better signs. MONEY FOR THE POOR ANYONE???? ANYONE AT ALL???

Thanks for Reading,


Mifflin County Blog


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's sign is it. We need to know so we can vote for somebody else.

Anonymous said...

That's great! It is quite clear Hower & Adams are going to beat the snot out of them. They also got great ballot position today.

Anonymous said...

Its Parks, Harpster, Sharp, Haulbert signs.

Anonymous said...

so far Marihrlrn Hower for sure is getting my and outhers I have talked with vote. Some outhers may be problems .

Anonymous said...

Lets not get the cart before the gorse on this Hower lady.....She's just another know-it-all! Realy, all she knows is how to use google!

The wife and I arn't too sure that she isn't just more of the same. We don't need anymore know-it-alls!

Anonymous said...

To the blogger that posted the comment on the Hower Lady...you better learn how to spell as well as some of the other bloggers.

You're accusing her of being a googler is quite unfair.

She is a "lady", wife, mother and proprietor. She is willing to do the research and get facts and figures, for which she has done and continues to do so.

Her eagerness and passion for making a better school district can only make for a better school board in the end, if she is elected.

She is willing to stand up for her beliefs and do what is right for all concerned.

If you would give her a chance, she could and would open your eyes a little wider and perhaps you would not be so critical of her.

Anonymous said...

Hower isn't the answer. She may be a lady wife and mother but she wont be the next board member that's clear.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that Mrs. Hower's husband or someone on her behalf is following your blog (See comment of 3/25/09 @ 3:09 p.m.)... that being said, I have nothing against her. As long as the incumbents with the spelling deficiency go, I'll be a happy camper.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.