Monday, February 2, 2009

Comments

I just wanted to take some time to explain how I moderate comments. I do not mind what you write in as long as it meets the following guidelines.

1. Please do not curse. While I enjoy doing it, I don't think this is a proper forum for that. We are all intelligent people and can explain our point of view without using 4 letter words.

2. Explain your point- Simply calling someone a name is not going to get published. If you call someone a name or a slacker and have a reason to back it up, I will publish it.

3. Try and be respectful- I know your probably thinking I should take my own advice. I try to be respectful and make my points as clear as possible. I understand emotions run high, that is to be expected. But, let us try to make out points without stepping into the gray area.

4. I don't just publish comments that agree with me. I have no problem with you not agreeing with me. I really do want to make this a forum to express our thoughts....


On to other news. I have reached out to Mr. Adams about his school board candidacy. He responded to my e-mail but has not responded to my questions as of yet. However, if you have any questions for me to ask him please let me know. Another thing, if you know of any other people that ARE running for school board, let me know. I would like to send them out a survey as well.

I really hope we can start a movement here endorse some people and get some changes around here.


Thanks for reading,

Mifflin County Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger-- tell me this is not strange , you said I had to have more information to say your school board candidate is a MySpace kid. I thought I might have the article , but it turned out I saved the (our opinion)article on the soldier that was killed in Iraq ,he was from Bannerville and that church protested at his funeral , which was sick . On the back of that article was the article about the MySpace kid . Not all of it because some of it made the front page . There was enough that I have the proof you needed and the date of the Sentinel Feb. 2, 2007 so you can look it up . That was something but I have a lot of that kind of information .

Anonymous said...

Nunmber Two is condradictry , You can't call a Candidate that is running for the school board a MySpace kid after he was caught on MySpace with the kids , supposely his own party was asking him to drop out because of what went on there . So where is the Number 2 on the list when a comment called someone an idiot ? No explanation.

Anonymous said...

Someone posts spam on his campaign page.A member of the gopher committee to be exact and you try to make a christian family man out to be a deviant. Everyone in political circles knows nelson and lisa n set him up.